Some Romantic Tips To Write In A Wedding Card
Wedding Wishes with the Proper Etiquette
A wedding is a fresh beginning, the set up of a new adventure, so when writing a wedding card it is appropriate to wish the couple a plenty nice things along with wishes.
Here is a list of things to wish the bride and groom when you write a wedding card.
luck a life that is less ordinary
cheerfulness fun and amusement
an adventure filled life joy and success
How to write a wedding card?
Wedding cards are one of the easiest cards types of greeting cards to write. Wedding card messages are generally fun to write. Occasionally, one just cannot think of what to write in a wedding card for numerous reasons. Probably one is not that sentimental, maybe one is not good with words, or one cannot share.
Writing a wedding card is a considerate work and some thought should go into it. Where possible it ought to consist of a personal message, an in joke or memory that one has shared with the bride and groom. This part is quite important as it should be something that both the bride and groom can share.
Wedding Card Message Tips
Bear in mind that the majority wedding card messages are encouraging, inspiring, or funny. You can do a little of each with your message, and you will most likely stand out among the others. Certainly, a hundred dollar bill tucked in does not harm either. It will make certain that the newlywed couple will possibly take the time to read your card.
If you turn out to be a groom or bride viewing this hub, you may feel like considering writing your own love poem or wedding song to go with your wedding.
List of Words One May Use in Wedding Cards
Use this list of wedding wishes related words to encourage you to write your own wedding card message:
- Love, admire, cherish
- Happy, happiness
- Wish, wishes, wishing
- Hope, hoping, pray, praying
- Congratulations, celebrate, enjoy
- Life, years, future, lifetime, occasion, moments
- Friend, associate, spouse, lover
- Together, contribute to, connect, united, commitment
- Great, wonderful, attractive, happy, best
- Special, significant
- Bless, Blessing
- Wife, companion, bride, groom, spouse
Some More Examples of Wedding Card Messages
- I am wishing you the best of things in your marriage. I am confident that you two will be a blessing to each other and those who you meet along your journey.
- Marriage is a chance to be an example of the love that our creator has shown us.
- I am glad to be a part of your wedding day, and looking forward to seeing what comes from you two.
- Congratulations, and thank you for letting us be part of your special day.
- We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two
- May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
- Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
- May you celebrate every day together the way you have celebrated today.
- Thank you for the opportunity to support you in your special day.
- As over the top weddings can be, it is the words and the commitment that will last more than a day.
- We are glad to see blessing in your lives. We hope your wedding goes well and you have a great start to your marriage.
- You two are already blessed, but we wish you continued blessings and a lifetime of joy together.
- This one wedding day is a short celebration of how you two will live the rest of your lives. Keep celebrating long after the wedding.
- Marriage is an adventure, it’s up to you guys how much fun you will have. Don’t forget to keep the adventure fun.
- Just as a table with three legs and a cord with three strands is stronger that two, as long as God is part of your marriage, you will stay strong.
- A good marriage is more valuable than anything you can imagine. Remember the things of value in your marriage.
- Weddings are short, and sometimes overrated. Marriage is long and challenging, but also one of the most fulfilling things you can do in your life.
- Marriage is not guaranteeing that someone will be there for you, but guaranteeing that you will be there for someone else. The prior is a byproduct of the later.
- Some people like to say that marriage is a 50/50 thing. Those people have probably compromised and settled their whole lives. Marriage is a 100/100 thing because you have to collaborate, seeing your differences as strengths you bring to your partnership.
- You are both genuinely nice people, who I am confident will make a great example of what a marriage should be.
- Congratulations on your wedding. We are wishing you a great future, and we are confident the future will be better with you two together.
Author: Amy Dyslex
This article has been posted by Aimen. For great writing tips while writing for a wedding card, visit writeawriting.com
Article Source: http://www.articlealley.com/http://amydyslex.articlealley.com/some-romantic-tips-to-wtite-in-a-wedding-card-2399862.html